Meldin® 1000 Series Principal Features
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Structural integrity
- Design versatility
- Injection moulded to final parts
Meldin® 2000 Series Principal Features
- High compressive strength
- High Modulus
- Excellent tensile strength and elongation
- Superior creep resistance
- Superb dimensional stability
- Balanced electrical properties
- Low outgassing
- Low friction, high resistance to wear
Retains high tensile, chemical and flexural properties even at elevated temperatures. Meldin® 1003 components offer the
highest level of strength and rigidity for this product family.
Good electrical insulative properties and dimensional stability. Meldin® 1277 should be specified when the product requirements
call for structural integrity and low deformation.
The best candidate for tribological applications up to a temperature of 150°C because of its low wear rate and low coefficient of friction.
In addition, the self lubricating properties of Meldin® 1357 allow it to operate quietly in dry operating environments.
Complies with FDA Title 21 CFR regulations for contact with articles intended for repeated use in contact with food. Meldin® 1380 should be
specified for use with soft mating surfaces that gall easily, such as aluminium or stainless steel.